BROWNING - Beast Spade Hook Barbless
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
- BEAST HOOK: robust wide gape hooks for targeting carp and other big fish, barbless with spade end
- UTRA-SHARP: thanks to the PTFE coating, the hook penetrates easily in the fish’s mouth without blunting the point of the hook
- LINE ALIGNMENT NICHE: the notch in the spade ensures perfect line alignment
- ANTI-SLIP PROTECTION: Grooves beneath the spade prevent the knot from slipping over the spade when using thick lines
The popular Beast hooks are now available in an optimised version. The Beast Wide Gape hooks have a notch in the spade for perfect line alignment as well as grooves beneath the spade that prevent the knot from slipping over the spade when using thick lines. With their straight design, wide gape and Japanese high-performance steel, they have quickly become the number one when it comes to landing feisty fish such as carp and barbel in difficult conditions. The special feature of the Browning Beast is the PTFE coating that guarantees particularly easy penetration of the hook into the mouth of the fish. As a result, the hook holds particularly firmly and pull-outs are significantly reduced.